Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back to KL


~Today,28February2009,i decide to go back to kl~
When I reached my house in KL,I was welcomed by my housemate,Samson.Samson is a very handsome guy.At home I usually call him en tau ba.Hmm,also,I meet a new friend today,jia yih,hehe=)
Actually without other housemates at home,obviously,the house become not that lively.No song to listen & no 'cho dai di' at night.
Why do i want to back to kl?I,myself, also don't have the actual answer.Tomorrow is the new day and i will look for that answer.

5 comments:

  1. wah... samson really entauba and also thin

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你的归来让我见到光明。名副其实的色光。寂寞告别了,谢谢你的归来。哈哈!!!我这朋友,其实人品超棒的。也蛮幽默可爱的,又是优秀生。只可惜,还没女朋友。女生们,请留意哦。。。。。。别走宝。赶快拨热线询问。。。。。。哈哈!!!朋友,对得起你了吧。免费的“商业资讯”。

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea lo...y bek thr le...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no chor dai di nvm... still can siam ban lak mar... haha... YH not there... can win sam punya money dee...

    ReplyDelete